Saturdays Woodworking Quiz July 8, 2017

9 hours ago, CharlieL said:

Quite a few years ago I built a cabinet with drawers for them. It is similar to what Fred has going on, but the blades lay horizontally. I've been very happy with it. I think that I got the  plans from a woodworking magazine

Charlie, I think I saw the same article, because your system sounds exactly like mine.  Only difference is I dedicated a few drawers to circular saw blades.

18 hours ago, PostalTom said:

Charlie, I think I saw the same article, because your system sounds exactly like mine.  Only difference is I dedicated a few drawers to circular saw blades.

Tom, the one in the magazine article is intended for circular saw blades, and thats what I did, filled it up with circular saw blades. What did you put in yours ?

Edited by CharlieL

1 hour ago, CharlieL said:

Tom, the one in the magazine article is intended for circular saw blades, and thats what I did, filled it up with circular saw blades. What did you put in yours ?

I used some drawers for 10" table saw blades, and some for 7 1/4" circular saw blades.