How'd you get anything done with that going on in the shop?;) I would have just pulled up a chair (comfy one), kicked back and enjoyed the concert! :D

Beautiful young lady John (OK the boy friend is alright too;)) and very, very talented lady. Pretty obvious she knows her way around a violin (and a fiddle too)! Hope they did well at the open mic contest!

Here's an idea for ya'. Have them record a CD to do woodwork by and offer it for sale right here in TPW Store. Tunes like this and I'm in for a copy!

23 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Have them record a CD to do woodwork by and offer it for sale right here in TPW Store. Tunes like this and I'm in for a copy!

I'll let em know Dave! :lol: And thanks for the compliments, here is something funny. After they practiced for an hour, they picked up and headed down to the open mic, it was closed! Oh well, next time.

24 minutes ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

"John Morris, The Musical!" Certainly are talented.

I have some small plans for some woodworking "How To" videos, and I always thought it would be neat to have our daughter bowing a little Appalachia sound for the opening and closing of the videos. It's great, don't have to worry about copy written music in my vidoes.