Fantastic, project, I am all for it, what a wonderful thing to do. You are one in  a million to do such a thing.  I found out that if a person learns a trade he will never be out of work. I did my apprenticeship as a carpenter and never drew one day of unemployment, and my wife never worked we had 4 children.

Herb

Thanks Dadio

Dennis Wisen is the shop owner. He has vocational woodworking trades teaching credentials. We are working out the details soon, to provide small structured classes in basic woodworking. S2S Veterans Mission would encourage curriculum drafting design in those college acedemic classes. 

One possible advanced focus would be CAD prototype for mfg and interior installations. Our first installation might be to finish this coffee shop interior. https://goo.gl/photos/TAjEwwmVQVtJjsoTA

Thanks Dadio

Dennis Wisen is the shop owner. He has vocational woodworking trades teaching credentials. We are working out the details soon, to provide small structured classes in basic woodworking. S2S Veterans Mission would encourage curriculum drafting design in those college acedemic classes. 

One possible advanced focus would be CAD prototype for mfg and interior installations. Our first installation might be to finish this coffee shop interior. https://goo.gl/photos/TAjEwwmVQVtJjsoTA