2 hours ago, Steve Krumanaker said:

Tops, turning blanks, birdhouse ornament parts, honey dipper lids, I cut my paper towel rolls into thirds, makes em last a lot longer.

More of the same

Steve

Never heard cutting paper towel tip before.  I like that.

Here's mine.  The bench is probably 10-12 years old, maybe a little older.  I can't remember exactly when I made it.  I made it pretty much word for word from a set of plans in Woodsmith.  The blue strip in front is t-track, with a gap in the middle to facilitate using clamps, hold downs, etc.  That comes in pretty handy at times.  You can see my router table, built from plans in Shop Notes, to the right.  That was I PITA to build, still not completely happy with it.  I'll get back to it and fine tune it someday. 

work bench.jpg

The storage cabinet in the base was built and installed about a year or so later.  Off to the right end of the bench, between the bench and router table, is a pull out vertical panel for chisels, screwdrivers, squares, etc.  I'll post a picture of that if anyone is interested.