North versus South

Larry Buskirk

Heck, John. Might as well move over here. Rocks don't need much water...or mowing either.

And, we have some of the best sandy beaches in the word....just no water. Of course, after the Big One, Us Zonies will have real beach front property. Better get some while it's cheap.

Another 10 years Gene, we are heading East, outta here. Need to get someplace where reality is the word of the day, instead of this lala land where laws are meant to be broken, and a foreign country can take over our schools and hospital waiting rooms.

Meanwhile in CA we are being threatened with the possibilities of water rations. As it is we can't water our yards in my town after 8am and before 6pm where I live. Pretty soon we are going to be on odd even water consumption days.

And if Spring ever comes? :rolleyes:

Man! are we going to have a soggy/sloppy mess! :huh:

Ron,

I forgot, we've only got 2 seasons,

Winter, & Road Construction. :wacko:

Here in Southern California we have road construction going on 24/7/365 which just makes the morning and evening commutes as well as the late night drives a major crud shoot. Anytime you get ready to hit the road to go anywhere other than around the local neighborhood you have to have a good gps on your cellphone so you can see real time traffic flow.

No road construction around here. I wouldn't mind some, though. At times, 4WD is a prerequisite to get to our house. Other times, you gotta dodge the free range cattle.

Our address is on Miller Trail, with strong emphasis on TRAIL. Cell phones and GPS don't work around here, either. 

New delivery guys always end up needing to call us for directions. 

We're not right on the edge of the world, but you can see it from our front porch.

Archived