an Irish tool box

Guest Lance The Dude Granum

Nice case I need to make mine soon to match my saw till That is being made from 150 year old Hemlock. I will post a few photos when I am done with here then it is on to the tool Cabinet I am thinking poplar or cherry or maybe red alder for the case or maybe i will stick with the pine family and go with that .  

Nice job on your toiol cabinet do you have a sketch-up plan for the design ?

Mick,

I can't think of a more inspired use for that wood. After all, we are taught that Jesus was a carpenter.

Beautiful Job!

Lew Kauffman-
Wood Turners Forum Host

Time traveler. Purveyor of the world's finest custom rolling pins!

hi there,thanks for the reply .I never used a plan just made it up out of my head,will post better pics of it ,regards mick

Lance The Dude Granum said:

Nice case I need to make mine soon to match my saw till That is being made from 150 year old Hemlock. I will post a few photos when I am done with here then it is on to the tool Cabinet I am thinking poplar or cherry or maybe red alder for the case or maybe i will stick with the pine family and go with that .  

Nice job on your toiol cabinet do you have a sketch-up plan for the design ?

Guest Lance The Dude Granum

Nice saw till Mine is different I have too many saws to put them in sideways like you have yours

Mick, the best ones come from inside yer head! It looks awesome not to mention the historical significance of the lumber used. Great job man!Grin.gif

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
Proud Supporter of Wounded Warrior Project and Homes For Our Troops

Archived