The Fredericton Region Museum was founded in 1934 by the York Sunbury Historical Society. The Society was formed in 1932 and now has members from all over North America, however, most are from central New Brunswick. In 1959, the Museum found permanent headquarters in the Officers’ Quarters (571 Queen Street) in the heart of downtown Fredericton.
571 Queen Street, P.O. Box 1312, Station “A”, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3B 5C8, Canada