Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Tags are now required for all content items in our community. We appreciate your participation and patience as we work through this new requirement for topics, gallery images, blogs, and more. This is an exciting resource for all our members to use, with one click on a tag, you can see articles, topics and all our content that is similarly tagged the same. Please read Tagging Your Content for instructions on how to use our tagging system.

Sign in to follow this  
steven newman

Welcome to the Dungeon shop

We got fun and gamesning-imag0013-4691-42.jpg?width=750We got everything you wantning-imag0006-4691-82.jpg?width=750If you want to play.    Tool Chest is completed.   And sitting in it's new home.   A look at the rest of this little boxning-imag0003-4691-27.jpg?width=750Most furniture has a plywood back, not this thing.   Thems raised panels, in Pinening-imag0007-4691-62.jpg?width=750Ican carry the "tote"  over to the bench,  with the toys, er, tools I need.ning-imag0008-4691-62.jpg?width=750That handle on the backsaw sticks up just enough, that the tote can only go  so far.  Five saws are in the til.   Inside area is 25" long.ning-imag0009-4691-89.jpg?width=750A jointer, three jack planes, and three smoothers reside in the cramped Plane til.  the rest of the planes?ning-imag0011-4691-99.jpg?width=750reside on the "Ready Rack".    Another look?ning-imag0012-4691-64.jpg?width=750This little place is MY workshop.    Even hired a new crew to clean it up.   Igor was fired for using my broom as Transportation.   I hired his three brothers....Larry-gor, Curly-gor, and Moe-gor.    Seem to do a decent job. 

Planer? I'm the 'planer', and these are what I use...

Where's the rack Steve?

Ron Dudelston
Site Administrator

Above and Beyond WoodWorks

love the dungeon!

a Cool place to hang out.

John Moody
Site Administratorning-johnmoodywoodworkslogo2-4695-14.jpghttp://www.johnmoodywoodworks.com
“Don’t make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful.†Shaker Saying

Did anyone ever get into a project that seemed to take on a life of it's own?    This one had no plans, still doesn't.    My single Brain cell sketch-up did most of the work.     Seemed to be:  well I have "X" amount of lumber on hand, how can it get used up?  Maybe add 'this" or, add 'that".   

Street I live on is called Elm Street, looks like a Nightmare on Elm Street occured.    Could not get this out of my head, had to keep at the thing until IT said it was done. 

Now, in need of another project idea.    Hopefully it won't last over the three weeks this little chest took,  I need me beauty rest......

Thanks for looking in...

Dawg..

Organized confusion at it's best..

Larry

Lots of Walnut cut-offs left over.  Have a 1x6x28"  checked one, and a bunch of small stuff.    Might get them all smoothed up and see just what there is.    

Have a lot of pine scraps left, too.   Cleaned up one 1x6 piece last night, using the one #4 that didn't get much work with the tool chest buildning-dscf0034-4692-85.jpg?width=721This end will still need a bit more work.   The Plane?ning-dscf0033-4692-35.jpg?width=721A Defiance, Made in USA #4.  It has no "frog", just a couple ramps for the iron to sit on.   Weighs in about half what the Wood River #4V3 does.    Easier on tired arms?   It will raise a nice shaving, once all the rough stuff is gonening-dscf0035-4692-42.jpg?width=721Even on some walnut scrapsning-dscf0036-4692-97.jpg?width=721This shows a fancy, never painted, lever cap.    Lateral lever?  Nope, just a tap on either side of the blade, and plane away. 

Sign in to follow this  

Who We Are

Operation Ward 57 Challenge Coin Display Project

We are a woodworking community with an emphasis on sharing and learning the skilled craft of woodworking and all of its related disciplines. Our community is open to everyone who wishes to join us. We support our American veterans and active duty, being a veteran is not a prerequisite to join. Join us now!

Objective

Air Force Command Center Plaque

Of course just like most online woodworking communities we are centralized in the arts, crafts, and trades that are woodworking. But, we have another focus in our Patriot Woodworker community, we are the only woodworking community that was founded on our care and concern for our disabled veterans.

Volunteer

Patriot Woodworker Volunteers

The Patriot Woodworkers are an all volunteer community, from the staff and hosts who run our online woodworking community to the members who frequent our forums, you'll find volunteers in all of us. We are not on a payroll, unless you consider the spiritual rewards gained from volunteering, as compensation.

Education

Logging

One of the many projects we are working on is a wiki for our online community. A wiki is a great way for woodworkers and enthusiasts to share their knowledge to others, and to impart their knowledge for others to learn from, and utilize as well for their own benefit. We hope you'll consider being a wiki contributor.