Bookcase

Pauley

17 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Most excellent Pauley, Great design, well executed with great quality. :Praise: Be sure you sign and date it!Thanks for sharing.

Great to have you posting projects again. Sorry to hear about the injury. Pray the healing has gone well with no loss of function.

Thank you for the kind words.  Thr finger is healing very well, just can’t grip anything with it as I can only bend if about half way.  It sooo nice and gratifying to be back in the shop.

2 minutes ago, Pauley said:

Thank you for the kind words.  Thr finger is healing very well, just can’t grip anything with it as I can only bend if about half way.  It sooo nice and gratifying to be back in the shop.

Likewise Pauley, glad you are healing well, I read your email awhile back about your injury, I couldn't read it again, it sent chills down my back, yikes!!!!

2 hours ago, John Morris said:

Likewise Pauley, glad you are healing well, I read your email awhile back about your injury, I couldn't read it again, it sent chills down my back, yikes!!!!

Sounds worse that what it was.  The bad part is it was our 51st anniversary and we spent it at the emergency room.