Tabs On the Weather

mid 70s wake up, manged to water out front, feed the critters, the quail and lucky bunnies, (they have all their lucky feet), back when we had four dogs, i fed the birds , squirrels and rabbits so dogs had something to chase, it was a hoot watching the critters outsmart'm most of the time. 

sure do miss my four legged friends, 

moving all the craft stuff to shop office, from house storage, getting ready for winter sales joints, gotta head out later to the new craft sale joint and check it out.

ole gal is in shop, mopping the floor, her sister is coming to visit for a week, and shes worried she'll say they place is a mess. ugh. women. can't live with'm or with out'm, lol

supposed to drop into mid 90s next week, guess we'll see. 

gonna do a quick glue up for a friends little board and maybe cook some vittles for the days start. 

happy sunday, just glad to be here

rj in az

Beautiful fall day here albeit windy this afternoon. I saw 72° in town mid-afternoon. Mrs. & I spent some time just sitting in the sun later afternoon. NWS phone alert popped up around 5P for Frost Advisory tonight. Skies are clear but honestly don't think there's enough moisture in atmosphere for frost. It's dry...really, really dry here.

We a chilly 41° this morning, after a really windy, sunny day in the mid 60s yesterday. Today we get into the upper 60s, and it looks the same for the next several days. This weekend it gets quite a bit colder. The weather has a bright spot, the cool nights, sunny days, and dryness (we are really dry here) will lead to brighter leaf colors when the trees change.

PS, an hour later I can see outside, and we are completely sicked in by fog....and I do mean completely.

Edited by Fred W. Hargis Jr

Chilly again at sun-up, which BTW is getting later each morning...was 38° but no frost as predicted. Currently 61° with pretty brisk NNE wind. Might make it to 70°??? Basically same forecast through Wednesday. Might see some rain Thursday as a major cold front moves through. Highs in low 50's with first hard freeze starting Friday. Ain't ready for that...no way...no how.

Yesterday turned out to be pretty nice, though some breeze interrupted the sunny day we did get to the upper 60s. It's 39° this morning and once again we seem to be socked in by fog. Another sunny day on tap, and upper 60s. It's time to start prepping for winter, put garden hoses away, run gas out of some machines and out them in storage...but not the mower...I suspect there's a few more times I'll have to mow the lawn.

had a late evening gasping monsoon storm last nite, duster ugly wind up to 60 mph, trashed a tree, and one of our carport type sun shades, enough rain t get every clean object with glass around dirty, hehe, 

woke to sub 70 degrees with promise of about 95 today

have cali land visitors due for a week, i'll be getting  alot of shop time in, as i keep to myself most of time when they visit. 

seems perhaps summer is finally waning some, 

happy tuesday

rj

lol, yeah saw that on a news blurb it was way up north, but can say the winds we had were bad enough, desert trees aren't made to take big winds, their roots are barely under the ground and when after a rain we get the wind, well we have a gaggle of trees laying over, you can reset tree and it will re root, but most landscapers would rather cut it up and sell you a new one, i've two trees that have been blown over several times and we pulled them upright and braced them for a year and walla, nice tree. lol

happy tuesday

rj in az

33° this morning here an hour before sun up but no frost. However little over 1/2 way to town, plenty of frost...no pumpkins but in ditches, soybean field stubble, some house and barn roofs.  Closer to town along the creeks there was low level dense fog.

70° now, full sun giving a real feel of 75°. Only a light wind. Absolutely beautiful, near perfect Fall day. I'll take these til Christmas, then it can warm up some.

the T monitor is at 70 degrees, slight breeze, almost chilly, lol, aw finally, gonna open up shop and turn on a fan and air the joint out, did some watco finish late yesterday and it left that at first nice finished smell then it got strong. 

supposed to hit early 90s, we will see, 

happy hump day, may it blend well with the remainder of week, seems days are flying by

rj in az