• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, use them for drying boards and other pcs when she oils them, she generally does a dozen or so boards at a time, spritzes them on one rack, lets them dry then re sands them and oils them then set them on rack to dry overnite, and next day she waxes the snot out of them, and she does brand them before she oils them, and also use a couple for storing smalls, and stuff, being on wheels its easy to move around, 

and can adjust height with the big trays being movable. 

happy sunday. might be a shop day

Rj

one of my guys had a short day so had him help me adjust lights in shop, got dust collection lines thru wall to mech room and just about have all drops done, struggling with the remote start for the collector, have a company hopefully letting me know what they have to offer or i gotta do some wiring and switching so i don't have to run out to mech room, wished i'd thought about that when i built the place, but i did add the mech room after the fact, lol. hindsight baby, always right. 

have to round up some fitting for the mech room side to hook up 4'' hoses to the big arse collector, and see i will need one more gate for the drop to the table saw, planer and jointer, gonna put a three way on it, trying to decide if i do a couple gates or three will see when i make drop, i may move stuff again. 

and did arrange me patio a bit, so i can move the sliding table saw at least off my house patio to shop patio, and decide how to get it to fit in shop.

decisions, i'll get some pics up tomorrow, big nite out on the town, hehehe, fish fry baby, all you can eat, just no beer allowed, 

happy friday, glad i'm still here

rj in az

well now, got wrong cable for truck fix, gonna head over in a bit and pick up a new toy, pictures to follow, just gotta figure out where to put in shop, i need an addition i think, lol

need a couple more tons of gravel to fill in some washouts, and contactor showed up for the dust collector system, had to up the amperage and design, hopefully this one works. 

gotta hit up the chinee store and grab a couple tarps, seems the sun has eaten some on my lumber stack, really need to empty a container and make room to store in side, been selling stuff like a fire sale, but still short on space.

happy monday, pics to come in a bit on new toy, to me anyways, it will have a huge learning curve for a guy that knows nada about techy stuff.

rj in az

glad to be here