What do you mean, it's Monday...Again? April 12, 2021

They've got one of those portable information signs down the road from us, it states Road Construction beginning 4/5.

The only thing they've done so far is drop off barricades and barrels then come back and put about half of them back on the stake trucks. :WonderScratch:

23 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

but now it's time to say goodbye. The frame of thing rusted out and broke last fall,

Hey Fred, we are sorta in the same boat here.  When I used my Craftsman edger the other day the handle broke off.  I bought it "well used" at a city auction probably 25-30 years ago.  It has been a good one, no telling how many miles of edging it has done.  A little 4 HP engine that always starts on the first or second pull.  I could weld the handle up, my experience says it will simply break in another spot if I do.  I'll keep it around for a bit on the offhand chance I can find another handle, but at some point I'm sure it will have to go.

Got a call at work today from my Mother.  Sometime around 1000 my Dad got light headed and fell and hit his head.  Died on the spot.  Was my Fathers wish and prayer that the Lord would take him quickly.  Mother seems to be taking it well.

Heck of a way to start the day.