Friday January 8th 2021-What's on Your Weekend Agenda?

2 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Now that is a spectacular idea! Thanks Cal, I will most certainly use a few around the home!

We need a thumbs up emoji John!  I may swap out the ones in our MBR for the plain outlets in the kid's rooms.  Since they are now basically guest rooms, they would be more useful in those bedrooms than our own.  But that's just me. :)

26 minutes ago, Cal said:

But I haven't used those because I really don't want the phone waking me up overnight everytime a message or some such comes through.

@Cal At least in the iphones, you turn off notifications in the settings app.  I think it defaults to between 10 pm and 7 am, but you can set it to your preferences.

I wish I would have thought of that for the shed oh well no matter.  At least I got my lathe bolts this morning canceled the order on amazon and got them for 3 bucks next door.  So a far better deal.  In the short run of things my sharpening jig should be here at some point this morning so it will be set up of that as well should be interesting to do.  I'm just hoping that the bench grinder itself will sit up high enough that I wont need to raise the  grinder up itself an inch.