Shop Upgrade

I discovered some pink plastic outlet/switch boxes in our new (to us) home. Disguised well with white plates. Some of the wiring in the shop runs through blue corrugated plastic tubing. I thought that was for electronics gear. But, what do I know? 

Edited by Gene Howe

Dunno bout the pink boxes, the blue tubing is nonmetallic flexible conduit. Kinda came into use after I got out of the residential wiring game. It’s supposed to be great stuff. I kinda like any system that allows us to add wires after construction is over. This is making me think your new digs are kinda newly constructed (last 20 years?)???

15 hours ago, Artie said:

Dunno bout the pink boxes, the blue tubing is nonmetallic flexible conduit. Kinda came into use after I got out of the residential wiring game. It’s supposed to be great stuff. I kinda like any system that allows us to add wires after construction is over. This is making me think your new digs are kinda newly constructed (last 20 years?)???

Yep. 2007. Shop building a year or so later. The shop wiring, as little as there is, probably within the last few years.