Help us help a Wounded Warrior's Family Christmas

Join us in our annual Adopt a Warrior Family for Christmas Project, enter the raffle to help us raise funds for our adopted family!

Our Adopt a Warrior Project has ended, please standby for announcements!

Our Upgraded Website Community

Rate this topic

I'm on on old car forum and, while it's not as updated as TPW, it does have a nice feature for jumping to the replies.

Next to each topic, there are links to jump the the latest post or to the first unread.  That does seem to save some scrolling.  I'd include a screen shot, but don't know how to do that.  :(

11 minutes ago, DuckSoup said:

image.png.d0c46433298d576fcc7bb1f5d2cfbd27.png

How would I change the colors for things like the tags? Black background & white lettering preferred. 

Top middle to right if screen is a paint brush. Click on that. Choose primary color then secondary color. I went with yellow then red. Much easier to see.

Just now, DuckSoup said:

That changed the colors on the tool bar but the tags appear the same.

The customizer tab next to the brush contains the "background picker" & all 5 screens are black and I get no response when I choose a different one.

Could be different on phone. I used that on my phone and it worked.

1 hour ago, DuckSoup said:

image.png.d0c46433298d576fcc7bb1f5d2cfbd27.png

How would I change the colors for things like the tags? Black background & white lettering preferred. 

For now Bob if you hover your curser over the tag it will give you a message "Find other content tagged with  ("whatever the tag is")."

The Tool Bars looked the same way as the tags at first. 

10 hours ago, HandyDan said:

I find the topic listings somewhat difficult to tell what is new but I suppose we will get used to it.  A go to top button would be nice.

Topics with new replies since your last visit have the darkened dot next to them, topics with no new replies since you last visited have a faded or shaded dot next to them.

Go to Top was killed when the core updated, I was bummed out, currently looking for a developer who can make us a new one, I did love it as well.

1 minute ago, Larry Buskirk said:

:ChinScratch:...Lower right.

1410439077_GoToTop.PNG.3f88ddbd8e460aab50724cfa30409865.PNG

That's not the one he was talking about though Larry, we used to have a nice one right at the bottom of each post, that lower right one you are talking about is nice too, but for dark back grounds, we can't see it, I can fix the code on it though to show lighter. Thanks Larry

7 hours ago, JimM said:

I'm on on old car forum and, while it's not as updated as TPW, it does have a nice feature for jumping to the replies.

Next to each topic, there are links to jump the the latest post or to the first unread.  That does seem to save some scrolling.  I'd include a screen shot, but don't know how to do that.  :(

@JimM, this may help a little, please go to your account settings, in the right column click on "Content View Behavior" and you can choose the following. It's a more permanent setting for your settings, not on the fly as you have on the old car forum, but this will at least get you in the right direction.

Capture.PNG