Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Few, The Proud, The Patriot Woodworker's! Make no bones about it, we aren't many, but we are very proud of our community here!

lew

Do yo make YouTube videos?

Good point, Lew.  I learned many years ago when I had a supervisor who wanted to copy Disney style lettering to use on a sign he wanted.  I informed him of the copyright laws regarding that style of the lettering.  He became explosive and said there are no patrols.  Well, later, he was a bit surprised and, again, angry because he was caught and it was a big broohaha.  Then he wanted to know why I didn't explain it to him.  Same with music as they do have patrols that scan those websites to find who is using their music or signs or anything that is copyrighted.  They consider it another performance for which they did not get paid.  

7 minutes ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

We'd still like to hear it!

@Gene Howe  is not telling you the whole story!!  He got a visit from lawyers and was informed if he ever made the attempt again he would be castrated, hung on a light pole with honey poured all over him while hanging above an anthill.

:throbbinghead:

7 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Not him (though I really like that song), we want to hear YOU!

PS, I stream Accuradio in the shop and listen to oldies, just 10 seconds after I typed  this they played that song.

Not happening. I tap with fingers. And, they don't cooperate! And, the only drum sticks I can hold are greasy ones.