Wednesday's Wisdom For Woodturners September 30, 2020

Rate this topic

Nice post @lew just now playing catch up.  Got even more projects on the way just placed an order with cook woods got a couple purple heart blanks a myrtle and a maple blank coming in.  So should be quite busy soon.  Even had to order a new roughing cutter and hollowing cutter tip.

@Gunny Thank You! Thanks for sending stuff to Charles, also. I sent you a PM.

@HandyDan Thanks!

@Gerald Thank You!

@AndrewB Thanks! Hope the cutters arrive soon!

@p_toad Thank You! I hope his rehab stay is a short one.

@FlGatorwood Thanks! I sorta, fast forwarded thru some of that longer one. The beginning had more about the way to hold work.

Thanks to all  who have expressed concern for @Charles Nicholls. Hopefully his rehab stay will be short and he'll be back to turning soon.

@lew Just got an email from EWT should arrive in about 3 days I'll have bowl blanks tomorrow lol.  I said Id never order another Padauk blank again welp I ordered another one LOL.  I dunno I just seem to like the orange tint color to the wood.  Ah yea the one thing I did learn from EWT they do offer a 10 PERCENT Military / Veteran Discount.  How ever you can't get that discount ordering online you have to physically call Easy Wood Tools to receive that discount on items.   Just some FYI.

1 minute ago, AndrewB said:

Ah yea the one thing I did learn from EWT they do offer a 10 PERCENT Military / Veteran Discount.  How ever you can't get that discount ordering online you have to physically call Easy Wood Tools to receive that discount on items. 

Thanks for that information! I'll include it in next week's "Wednesday's..."

2 minutes ago, lew said:

Thanks for that information! I'll include it in next week's "Wednesday's..."

Dont quote me exactly on the Full 10 percent that's what I think it is but I would just double check with @Jim from Easy Wood Tools on that one.  But its always worth to call into EWT to make an order.