lew

Great recap of the week Lew.  Very happy to hear you decided to stay away from the school this year. 

I enjoyed the awl video.  I am making a bunch of them for Christmas gifts this year.  I have the metal work done and just have to get to the wood turning part.

Those rolling pins are, as always, beautiful works.

Thank You for your time.

No pressure, Artie.  LOL  Take your time and don't rush.  We don't want you to get hurt.  

Lew, I have watched all but one video.  I really enjoyed Daniel Valireno (the Italian) showing how to grind and what to watch for.  He answered many questions I have had for a long time.  

Mike Peace video making pill boxes and such always raises my concerns getting that close to the spinning chuck.  But, I did really like making awls.  I have to try to remember that when I get caught up some.  

The sanding supplies is very tempting.  That would be very nice to have in our tool chest.  

You see, I get all these ambitions and ideas from your videos.  Thanks so much for your weekly posts.  

@Gunny Thank You!

@FlGatorwood Thanks! That Mike Peace inspired me to start something I've been putting off. I wear hearing aids but never use a drying system. Going to build one from old stuff I have lying around.

@Gerald Thank You!

@Jim from Easy Wood Tools Thanks! Yes there is a blog here. Part 1- 

@AndrewB Thank You!

@Artie Looking forward to how you are coming along with the new tools!