Easy Wood Tools Mid Size Hollowing Tool #1

Rate this topic

Well again I'm impressed with packaging.  I received it today, ups guy was late with it came back to my place after his deliveries were done and dropped it off for me which was nice. Product came in great condition.  I have yet to use this tool but I'm sure I will be using it plenty.  Over all tool length is good.  Will be interesting once I start using it for hollowing but it will be better than the PSI tools I was using previously.  I was expecting it this morning how ever as I said UPS guy was LATE shame.  Either way here's what you can expect when ordering these tools.... They are quite nicely packaged and boxed.  I can not WAIT to use this.

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

Well I started turning a bowl out of another block of purple heart.  It wanted to chip out on me quite a bit during the rounding.... Still got a bit of wobble but I'm working with it as best as I can not as bad as it was previously.  How ever I started hollowing out the center with the Mid Sized Hollower from EWT, welp for 20 minutes of using this tool so far I'm really enjoying it.  Its got more than ample reach for what I need for the small bowls I've been doing..  How ever I've had a few catches with it, nothing major or catastrophic how ever still an easy to use tool.... And yes I am recording the bowl so no pictures going up just as of yet longest recording I've done yet to date.   I guess I'm going to have to invest in the negative rake cutter for the hollower.  Sheesh LOL.