Friday July 31st 2020-What's on Your Weekend Agenda?

After the first 3 days of rain this week, got out on Thursday, mowed, trimmed and edged lawn, power washed drive way and sidewalk and the van, power washed the wooden ramps where Ann gets in and out of the house.  Have finalized the design to the 2 squirrel boxes.  Ugh!  Had my hearing test done and I have no appreciable hearing loss for the past 13 years.  Domestic duties are done but I have to run the dishwasher tonight.  That's going to be tough.

Gerald, that is an absolutely beautiful sunset.  It appears that the Creator was playing with His painting kit again.  :)  

Gunny, are you going to ground that piece of steel?  It appears to be a great lightening rod.  Otherwise, a fantastic job.  

1 hour ago, FlGatorwood said:

Gunny, are you going to ground that piece of steel?  It appears to be a great lightening rod.  Otherwise, a fantastic job.  

Thanks, and good point.  Yes, I have a piece of grounding rod someone gave me to drive into the ground then attach a wire to it.  :D