Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Few, The Proud, The Patriot Woodworker's! Make no bones about it, we aren't many, but we are very proud of our community here!

John Morris

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! July 13, 2020

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, AndrewB said:

Thanks for that link, but not what I am after.  I actually made one of those myself awhile back.

IMG_0803.JPG.fb5fed00ce7ff300543e72863e4736d7.JPG

What I am looking advice on what is a good brand and model is something like this.

954447804_routerplane.jpg.f5160539c4a06cdcfbe2b0e7fe8aba47.jpg

First, got those logs of pear trees into blanks for making rolling pins.  They need some trim to be down to size but that will come along in a few days.  I think there are 21.  BTW, received my Woodslicer blades from Highland Woodworking in Atlanta.  These blades are aggressive.  These things eat aligators for breakfast.  And, it cuts a straight line.  And, Highland Woodworking is a great company to work with.  So, here are the blanks.  

Almostpeeled.jpg

pearrollingpinsblanks.jpg

When I started to cut the logs down the middle to fit the bandsaw, I found this on the protection cover of my bow saw.  Who would have thought in about 1997 that this label would be a prophecy?  

Chinese Corona.jpg

Edited by FlGatorwood