Hello from Chatt TN

Guest KevTN

3 minutes ago, Cal said:

Welcome aboard KevTN, glad to have you here.  With the project you have going on you likely have more ww experience that you are letting on!  We would love to see some pics of your work.  Have you made any guitars?

Thanks Cal. I have been woodworking for about a year and not very consented because of work and such. I watch ALOT of YouTube videos for information.  Have not made any guitars. My wife just bought me a plunge router for Father’s Day. I need a ton more experience for guitars.

3 hours ago, Sebastin said:

Basically, I have many interests and during this pandemic situation here in our state. I have built many new interests because of having much leisure time.

Ok my interests include cooking, writing Blogs and yes definitely I have been working on my woodworking hobby and recently made a dinning table for my neighbors. As he asked me to teach him how to make measurements and use tools to craft a good furniture.

That is what I made for him and taught him some basics about it during its making. Will love to share my more pieces soon.

iamge-1.jpg.6110b42cec82cf1882679c2825c06025.jpg

Beautiful Table!

7 hours ago, Sebastin said:

Basically, I have many interests and during this pandemic situation here in our state. I have built many new interests because of having much leisure time.

Ok my interests include cooking, writing Blogs and yes definitely I have been working on my woodworking hobby and recently made a dinning table for my neighbors. As he asked me to teach him how to make measurements and use tools to craft a good furniture.

That is what I made for him and taught him some basics about it during its making. Will love to share my more pieces soon.

And a third on that. Show us some more of what looks like a unique leg design