Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Few, The Proud, The Patriot Woodworker's! Make no bones about it, we aren't many, but we are very proud of our community here!

John Morris

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! June 15, 2020

Rate this topic

Working in two directions. Need to finish the second turn and a=sanding on a bunch of bowls for one. Second will come either rough turning or complete turning on the logs I have in yard, drive and shop. Oh boy that last sentence did not sound like fun.

2 hours ago, Cal said:

Congrats Steven!

Wife's birthday was yesterday.  Our anniversary is today (#41).  We are headed up to Atlanta this morning to buy a truck, I sure did not want to do that - but, I feel the need to:(  Weather is expected to be most cooperative today, into the upper 70's!  So, we plan to grill out tonight.

For the week ahead, there are several people that want to look at/hopefully buy my old Dakota; and in the house - painting, painting and some additional painting.

Congrats on 41 years married. Bit behind only been married 10 years this August.