Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Dear folks, help us raise funding for our community directly. And in the process you'll have a chance to win some terrific tools donated by our sponsors!  Read More...

John Morris

MWTCA June 2020 'What's It' Project (179-4a)

Rate this topic

@John Morris, the verdict is in.  I sent off some emails with pictures to a few companys and received this encouraging response.

Capture.PNG.521553c9a15c05a2a43c719da4bcd638.PNG

Capture.PNG.d4bf1cdea29df87ceb21c44f003f60ef.PNG

Doug Hammel (Doc) replied from the Chimacum Harness Shop.

I would also like to thank Janie Amdal at Chimacum who received my initial email and forwarded it to the Harness Shop.

Capture.PNG.72a049400b4980e1bb0a775378f7f48c.PNG

Edited by HandyDan

That is what I remember from childhood that they attached to the stem or tongue of a wagon or cart.  It's only been 60+ years, so I was not sure, but Dan, I am happy and proud that you found the correct answer.  And, thanks for reviving my half brain cell.  Congratulations.  

mwtca.gif

Winner

@HandyDan has been selected as this months MWTCA Membership recipient.

Through Dan's sleuthing prowess and research, he came up with a verifiable answer to this months "What's It"!

Dan's research and answer will be reported to MWTCA, for credit at the source of the image. Thanks again Dan!

Award

Dan, for your participation you have won a 2020 Calendar Year membership into the MWTCA.

Because you were able to verify our What's It, you will be presented with a $50.00 dollar gift certificate for Woodcraft Supply! Congratulations sir!

woodcraft

Please Private Message me your contact info, shipping address, spouse or significant others name (if applicable).

Thank you all for your participation!

Links

Gristmill Magazine Sample

the gristmill