Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Few, The Proud, The Patriot Woodworker's! Make no bones about it, we aren't many, but we are very proud of our community here!

Rate this topic

It's Monday, enough said.

Laid in a supply of Ash lumber....about 28bf of 1 x 6 planks.....also ran them all through the planer, until they were all 3/4" thick....between this batch and the 15 bf from last winter....total bill was....$30. 

Boss says she wants a new, improved Kitchen Island.....letting this batch get used to the house for a while......

49 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

I really like my Bosch. Of course, anything would be better than the 40 Y.O. Crapsman it replaced.

13 minutes ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Same here, I have a Bosch and wouldn't trade for any other. This is actually my second. My daughter gave me a new one for a Christmas gift, so I sold my older one....but they were equally good.

Thanks gives me somewhere to look.  I have a Dewalt someone gave me and use it for metal cutting.  I loaned my 20 yr old craftsman and it came back in the form of a $100 bill and a bottle of Tequila.  Told me I didn't want to know what happened.  :o  :ROFL:

Found this one online.

Bosch Jigsaw 6.5 amp variable speed

1004789606_boschjigsaw.jpg.4ed8e23ebc6fc287dea3f3868a616045.jpg

19 minutes ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Seems like you came out way ahead on the deal!:ROFL:

I hear ya, just got done installing a battery and fixing a blender cord for neighbor.  Little bit more cash in the pot and I am thinking maybe look into a cordless jigsaw instead.  Already have a charger and extra batteries but this looked like a good deal.

DeWalt Cordless Jigsaw  $160, not  a bad upgrade.  Be nice to not have a cord on one of the two.  

1744164553_dewaltcordlessjigsaw.jpg.bc1c6cb4db6aa3e0ab62485f2a13d1b2.jpg