Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Dear folks, help us raise funding for our community directly. And in the process you'll have a chance to win some terrific tools donated by our sponsors!  Read More...

John Morris

Patriot Woodworker 2020 Community Raffle Fundraiser

For those wondering if this is money well spent and going to a good cause, it is.  Unlike a typical charity where a small percentage of a donation goes to a person or family ALL of this gets used for that purpose, no overhead and no bonuses and all that cheap stuff so many charities pull.

Besides I don't part with cash (other than bills) that often.......:D

2 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Naa, twice a year is enough Dan :)

I donate to select charities through the year and I swear they spend the money sending me monthly requests to give more.  Kind of disheartening.

Edited by HandyDan

1 hour ago, Larry Cutlip said:

Do not have pay pal.  How do I donate?    Larry

Larry, thanks so much for your interest, just hit the "Donate" button in the original topic above, and you'll be taken to our page for donations, scroll to the bottom and there ya go, we are using PayPal, like Gene stated, if you don't have a PayPal account, you can use your credit card as a non member, it's clear once you get to the PayPal page. Welcome to our project and good luck for ya!

2 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

Id pinch in this month but unfortunately that HF snaffoo kinda messed me up for the month I'm sure I'll get the next one.

Andrew, more importantly, you are here! With us! Don't sweat it! Thanks for being here and contributing your content, images, and just sharing it all, we appreciate that much!