Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Patriot Woodworker 2020 Community Raffle Fundraiser (Winners Announced)

Congratulations to all those winners. We hope to see pictures and products resulting from their use.  

Geeze, I didn't read the winners before I posted.  Wow!  How do I say thank you for those turning chisels?  I am humbled and I will give it my best shot.  I have many turnings to do this fall and I will put these to use.  You may even ask me to stop posting pictures.  :D  Thank you.  I am not here for the prizes, but this is a great place and a great group of people who share their information freely and willingly.  I appreciate your acceptance and help.

Edited by FlGatorwood

Wow! I guess I’ll be out of luck for having excuses on not learning how to turn, now! The bad news is the turners on here are probably gonna get real tired of all my questions I’m about to ask them! Thank you John, and everyone else that’s a member/contributor/admin/follower/advertiser/or a Vet! Not really able to put my emotions in print, but the people here are so nice, I kinda feel guilty for winning! Alright, time to put my sensitive side back in the closet till next year. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Old Coasty said:

Patriot Woodworker 2020 Community Raffle Fundraiser (Winners Announced)

Congrats to the winners Whoever they may be.  5 pages under the Topic, but not word one about who won what.

First post of the topic @Old Coasty !

Page one. :)

13 hours ago, Gene Howe said:

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to those great sponsors for the wonderful tools. And, thanks to everyone who participated in the raffle. And, a big thanks to John Morris for his untiring work in keeping this forum going for the rest of us. 

I'll second that:TwoThumbsUp:

1 hour ago, Lissa Hall said:

WHoop whoop !! I a weiner!!! lol gonna give hat to my uncle, he loves hats and is in need of another. thank you John Morris and others for all your hard work for such an awesome cause!

Hey Lisa! It's great to see ya again. Whatcha been up to?