Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Dear folks, help us raise funding for our community directly. And in the process you'll have a chance to win some terrific tools donated by our sponsors!  Read More...

John Morris

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! May 18, 2020

Rate this topic

Had my bum knee drained, this morning....supposed to make it feel better....we'll see.  

Clamps came off of Box #2..and cleaned it up...test fit?

1168852193_BlockPlaneBox2tightfit.JPG.9488ca9052d0ecd437ff36547d431c9a.JPG

A bit snug....then the rains came...and...

7493057_DungeonCreeklookingdownstream.JPG.83144a70a2e6985f1a57ab323f111523.JPG

Time to close up, for today......Line is pointing downstream. to where a floor drain is...

Monday was the start of doc week.  Had an MRI done in the morning on my lower back.  This "thing" going on with my back has had me in various states of discomfort since mid-December.  I can walk in the lawn, for example - mowing with the push mower all afternoon and I do "ok".  A walk through Lowes though, or simply working in the shop - and my back and legs scream at me:( .  Been doing the PT exercises right along, but no real improvement.

After that appt I picked up a new set of hearing aids.  More bells and whistles - still won't wear them in the shop...

And then my truck wouldn't start:(  Had it towed home and I have ordered a new fuel pump for it.  So I spent a bit of time between rain showers unbolting and sliding the box back to give me access to the fuel tank.

I plan to do some yard work today if it dries out, if not that I need to go over the porch swings and tighten up any loose screws and such.

Wednesday is more doc week.  Dental appt in the morning, then over to get the results of the MRI and see what's in store for me.

Thursday is r&r the fuel pump.

Friday continues doc week with a stress test in the AM.  Just being pro-active here as I have a family history of heart disease.

53 minutes ago, Cal said:

Monday was the start of doc week.  Had an MRI done in the morning on my lower back.  This "thing" going on with my back has had me in various states of discomfort since mid-December.  I can walk in the lawn, for example - mowing with the push mower all afternoon and I do "ok".  A walk through Lowes though, or simply working in the shop - and my back and legs scream at me:( .  Been doing the PT exercises right along, but no real improvement.

After that appt I picked up a new set of hearing aids.  More bells and whistles - still won't wear them in the shop...

And then my truck wouldn't start:(  Had it towed home and I have ordered a new fuel pump for it.  So I spent a bit of time between rain showers unbolting and sliding the box back to give me access to the fuel tank.

I plan to do some yard work today if it dries out, if not that I need to go over the porch swings and tighten up any loose screws and such.

Wednesday is more doc week.  Dental appt in the morning, then over to get the results of the MRI and see what's in store for me.

Thursday is r&r the fuel pump.

Friday continues doc week with a stress test in the AM.  Just being pro-active here as I have a family history of heart disease.

If I could get some time off I would head down your way to get the fuel pump done.  Boss said no.:BangingHead: can't even get unpaid time off.

Edited by Gunny