Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Dear folks, help us raise funding for our community directly. And in the process you'll have a chance to win some terrific tools donated by our sponsors!  Read More...

Rate this topic

10 hours ago, Gunny said:

Went to the blue borg today for supply run.  Social Distance and Mask people out in full force.  The store didn't have any signs saying YOU HAD to have a mask, just signs for social distance. OMG, you have nothing else better to do? Besides most people have some kind of mask and we have no state wide thing saying the mask is a must.  I wear one because I am not interesting in dealing with drama queens.  

So this woman was just torching this guy over his bandana mask.  Guy told her 3 times leave me alone.  I started heading the other way when I saw the neck veins start to bulge.  Too late he smacked her and it was on.

Aisle 5  security, we have a mask Nazi down, red alert!!!

No excuse for the guy hitting her, but it takes two to tango and this one she was all about the drama.  Kinda makes me wonder was it a stunt to get on TV and do the whole I am a Victim thing.  Get real, you are a victim of being a dumb@%%. 

I myself don't see what the big deal is about a mask being required, or requested.

To me it's very similar to "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service"

Would those that complain about having to wear a mask pull off their shirts, and shoes when they see a "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" sign? 

Foot and leg swelled up like a balloon last night.....will see the Bone Guy in about an hour......might have over-done it, Saturday?  :WonderScratch:

Might have missed a couple "rooms" in the place.....there are 8 rooms/aisles.....everything from Jed Clampett's Shotgun, to dolls/toys.....furniture....clothes, dishes, there was even a stall with every tool you would need to open a Blacksmith's Shop...including the forge w/blower.  

IF you do stop by....plan on staying a few hours.