Hi all, it’s been a long while!

Good to see you posting again, Charles.  We've been missing you.  If you don't have enough projects, let me know.  I can forward some to you.  Pens and inside out to turn.  A couple more bandsaw boxes to make and I have some furniture to refinish.  So, if you need one, please let me know.  :Laughing:

Thank you everyone! 
@FIGatorwood, I have lots of pen kits and some bottle stopper hardware. What I do need, is bottle stopper wood blanks, say 2.5”x2.5”x3.5” but I don’t have any way to cut anything that size. I can’t cut anything over 2.75” thick pieces.   I just broke the last bandsaw blade I have so more are on order 😊.

Heya @John Morris if rotating the image is all I need to do, I can do that😊, I just need to know How Far I need to rotate it. I have an iPhone 6S Plus. 

to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome back!I do plan to be in here more. I’ve said that a few times I know, and it hasn’t really worked out and that’s partly because of my motivation issues which I will work on. 😊

1 hour ago, Charles Nicholls said:

What I do need, is bottle stopper wood blanks, say 2.5”x2.5”x3.5”

Any particular wood, solid wood or maybe some laminate pieces glued up?  That size sounds easy enough to make a long stick and slice down to length easy enough. I have some mahogany, maple, walnut, little bit of purple heart.  *Ever tried turning some Corian countertop?  Have lots of that stuff in all kinds of colors.  They come in 1 1/2 inch square blanks. 

19 minutes ago, Gunny said:

Any particular wood, solid wood or maybe some laminate pieces glued up?  That size sounds easy enough to make a long stick and slice down to length easy enough. I have some mahogany, maple, walnut, little bit of purple heart.  *Ever tried turning some Corian countertop?  Have lots of that stuff in all kinds of colors.  They come in 1 1/2 inch square blanks. 

I have indeed turned Corian, and have a few colors but not much to match and only 1/2” thick. The wood sounds fine, and laminates fun! Thanks for the offer! Let me know how to go about paying for it, even the Corian! 😊

8 minutes ago, Charles Nicholls said:

I have indeed turned Corian, and have a few colors but not much to match and only 1/2” thick. The wood sounds fine, and laminates fun! Thanks for the offer! Let me know how to go about paying for it, even the Corian! 😊

Sent you a PM, no money just need address.  I have 6 cases of the Corian not like I will run out anytime soon.

Welcome back. I hear you loud and clear about motivation. The motivation drops as the Covid 19 things drags on. The one big positive thing is the arrival of Spring. When my motivation lags (and it does) I give a serious look at my shop. Soon I see the things I wish I would have done better. Things like small tool storage, better placement of lathe tools, reorganize this area, etc. Now my wife adds honey dos, mowing the lawn and before I know it, another day of isolation has past.

Hanging in there.......seems like that is what we have all been doing.