Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! May 4, 2020

Rate this topic

:ChinScratch:..Had decent weather for the weekend, I got two of the mowers going, and got most of the yard mowed where there wasn't standing water. Now back to CRAPPY WEATHER forecast for the next couple of weeks. <_<

Those walnut boards to be ripped escaped their fate yesterday. That trip to town met with complications and delays at every stop, except at the mechanics for the lube job. But, even with an an appointment, it was 30 minutes before they got started on my truck. Then, the Verizon store must've changed their hours. It was 10:45 before I could get in. They opened at 10:00 but there were several people ahead of me and, due to the virus restrictions, they only let 3 customers in at a time. Then, when I finally was allowed in, they found that their original activation process was totally FUBAR! It took two agents to figure it out. That took 30 minutes. But then, they had to undo and redo the entire process, just like as if it were a new sale. The end result was a working phone....after 90 minutes and many profuse apologies. By then, it was noonish. Then, got to the feed store for the bird seed Phyl wanted. They were closed for lunch! Turned around and went back to the grocery store, got some grub and headed back to the feed store for the bird seed to find another line of customers and occupancy restrictions. It was 14:00 by the time I got headed on the trip home. Got the groceries and bird seed unloaded and it was 15:00. I was bushed. So, that's my story.