Covid19 Check In

Sadly, it seems if Ohio is turned back to the wrong direction after a short time of declining cases. Then there was the law just passed where the legislator wants to "help" the Governor with any decisions like lockdowns, mandates, etc. Not sure having a committee of folks who can't do anything chime in on such matters....but that's just me I guess.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare cost

UPDATE:   Well whomever this lady has hacked off has taken yet another step.  This morning a makeshift flagpole was in her front yard with a Nazi flag attached.  And yup, you guessed it she

Posted Images

On 4/5/2021 at 8:52 AM, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Sadly, it seems if Ohio is turned back to the wrong direction after a short time of declining cases. Then there was the law just passed where the legislator wants to "help" the Governor with any decisions like lockdowns, mandates, etc. Not sure having a committee of folks who can't do anything chime in on such matters....but that's just me I guess.

I stopped at Lowe's yesterday for a couple of things.  There were a lot of customers without masks, with them below their nose, or below their chins.

I'm seeing some of the things Keith mentioned above. More folks not wearing masks, and a lot of them wearing them improperly (the nose thing). I can understand the Covid fatigue syndrome, I'm suffering from it as well, but it looks to me like a lot of folks think the problem is solved (or it was never a problem). :PullingHair:

On 4/5/2021 at 7:52 AM, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

:ChinScratch:Sounds just like here, gavel in gavel out did nothing. <_<

Your posts and the actions of the locals seem as if we have returned to the beginning of this epidemic.  Folks at Lowe's and Home Depot without masks or wearing them as a fashion statement.  We had 4 deaths due to Covid in the 3 most western counties of Florida.  The number of infections is escalating as it did this time last year.  Folks who are eligible to get the vaccine refuse to get it due to some jack legged preachers teaching it is the mark of the beast.  Hooey.  Other folks think that the government can manipulate you with the vaccine.  Strange thinking.  And, on the ABC evening news, I think it was, a young 17 year old girl died.  She was a dancer and she wanted to be a professional dancer.  But, her heart could not take the stress of the illness.  The report said that in Florida, the most infected folks are 20's, 30's 40's.  I guess it is just us older folks who took our school lessons seriously are doing the best.  And, anyone in Florida over the age of 16 can get the shot if you make the reservation.  

Todays the Day! :CowboyPistol: 

Since our "State Legislature" got the Governors mask order lifted through the courts we're back on an upward spiral with over 1000 new cases reported yesterday, and hospital admissions jumping more than 50% we're ready to "Getter Done" ! 

We are now once again under a "Stay at home" order. We can only leave home for grocery shopping, doctor's appointments, to pick up medications, or to get some outdoor exercise. Funny they would include doctor visits, since those are all done by phone or internet anyway!

3 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said:

Todays the Day! :CowboyPistol: 

Since our "State Legislature" got the Governors mask order lifted through the courts we're back on an upward spiral with over 1000 new cases reported yesterday, and hospital admissions jumping more than 50% we're ready to "Getter Done" ! 

I suspect that's what will happen in Ohio once the law takes affect that removes/limits the Governor's power on such things. It gets better...they are considering making it illegal to "discriminate" aginst those who refuse to be vaccinated. In other words, you can't make vaccination a requirement to come into my business. That infringes on personal rights.

Our guv never did actually mandate mask wearing but, he very strongly advised it. As of last week, he told businesses it was now ok to allow non mask wearers in their establishments. Our county still demands that businesses continue requiring masks, social distancing and limitations on restaurant seating. They can demand all they want. Most private businesses, including mom and pop restaurants, are ignoring the county's edicts. But, the large chains are still requiring masks. Social distancing...not so much.