Covid19 Check In

John Morris

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All good here family wise.  Next door neighbor died of pneumonia March 31 and then his wife ended up in the hospital a week later with the suspected virus.  She came home yesterday but haven't heard whether or not that what it was.  He wasn't well and I suspect they may have picked it up at one of his doctors.  The whole family is on quarantine.

The wife and I are still fine. Our son’s wife is a nurse at a prison here in Ma. She tested positive on Friday, Trevor had his test yesterday. Still waiting for results. A brother of my wife’s uncle passed from Covid-19. We’ve been quarantining, I leave to get supplies and go to work every 4’th work day. My wife is a type 1 diabetic with asthma, really don’t want her to have to fight this. I’m kinda in a constant state of concern (?). 

3 hours ago, Artie said:

The wife and I are still fine. Our son’s wife is a nurse at a prison here in Ma. She tested positive on Friday, Trevor had his test yesterday. Still waiting for results. A brother of my wife’s uncle passed from Covid-19. We’ve been quarantining, I leave to get supplies and go to work every 4’th work day. My wife is a type 1 diabetic with asthma, really don’t want her to have to fight this. I’m kinda in a constant state of concern (?). 

Sorry to hear of your bro-in-law's death. Praying your daughter-in-law recovers quickly, and praying the brother tests negative.

Gotta love this cabin fever.  Lady down the street has a external speaker, set to hear at the Capitol Volume.  Seems someone had enough of her blaring away at people as they walked down the street.  She believes we should stay inside and NEVER go outside, for anything.  Well someone took spray foam to the speaker.  :throbbinghead:

So this morning a friends three daughters stopped by for me to install some headlights.  Typical young teenagers they are barely dressed.  Got them chairs to sit in out front while I fixed the car.  Once done we enjoyed some coffee and I got to hear some funny stories about what has been going on at my friends house during this lock in.  NOW the lady down the street comes walking up, full gear.  Tells me all about this speaker thing and accuses me of doing it late last night.  I told her impossible.  She demands to know why.  Waving my hands to show the 3 girls I told her because we were all having a night of sexual escapades.  Girls played this off perfect. :TwoThumbsUp: Said they were ready for another round.  :throbbinghead:

I doubt she will ever speak to me again.  :JawDrop:

My friend calls back an hour later said he and his wife listened to the girls explain what happened and cried laughing.    :TwoThumbsUp:

3 hours ago, Al B said:

We're doing well here.  Deaths are rising rapidly in the state. One death locally, a 90 year old man who was in poor health. Stay well everyone !

I think the death toll for the state passed 1100 today according to the 4:00 news.

Was talking to neighbor (on phone) yesterday, his antique mall has been closed for a month.

He informed me that one of his vendors along with her son both have the virus, her father was one of the four so far to die from it in our county. He's not sure if he will reopen when restrictions are relaxed or not.

Archived