Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Covid19 Check In

All good here. Our county though, is heavily impacted with 335 cases and 7 deaths. A family of four from our little village traveled to Spain in mid march and returned three weeks later. All are positive for the virus. You can't quarantine stupid. 

The wife and I are still fine. Our son’s wife is a nurse at a prison here in Ma. She tested positive on Friday, Trevor had his test yesterday. Still waiting for results. A brother of my wife’s uncle passed from Covid-19. We’ve been quarantining, I leave to get supplies and go to work every 4’th work day. My wife is a type 1 diabetic with asthma, really don’t want her to have to fight this. I’m kinda in a constant state of concern (?). 

Was talking to neighbor (on phone) yesterday, his antique mall has been closed for a month.

He informed me that one of his vendors along with her son both have the virus, her father was one of the four so far to die from it in our county. He's not sure if he will reopen when restrictions are relaxed or not.