Help for Pat Meeuwissen (RESOLVED)

lew

13 minutes ago, Pat Meeuwissen said:

Just tried just putting test in all three boxes.

It still didn't load and blanked out the text in the first two boxes.

Thanks Pat, I'm on it like a fly on, well, you know, but I am on it, thanks for the report!

Oh one last thing!

Can you try a different browser and see if that works, and if it does work, what browser have you been using that did not work?

Thanks for being our Guinea Pig!

I don't understand why is it I can post to this thread but not start my own. The settings on my end would be the same for either application, no???

Here's where I'm at with my chair. Build 99% sanded, now just have to wait for it to stop raining so I can paint it.

2020-04-03 13.27.42.jpg

2020-04-03 13.26.28.jpg

IMG_20200403_145902_927.jpg

Edited by Pat Meeuwissen

1 hour ago, lew said:

Sure seems they should be the same. 

Have you tried to create a new post in any other of the Patriot forums? Try to make a test one in the Woodturners Forum. I can always delete it, if it works. Just trying to think of things that might help narrow down the problem.

I tried the other day to post in the plans forum with just text sms it still didn't work

18 minutes ago, Pat Meeuwissen said:

I tried the other day to post in the plans forum with just text sms it still didn't work

Pat, I have elevated this issue to our upper tier of tech support and they stated our software is purring along nicely, and since no one else has reported your issue, they can't do much about it. All we can do at this point is try obvious things.

You have tried Avast and Chrome, try Firefox, or Edge now.

Also, clear cache in your browsers.

Also, log out, then log back in.

Lets see if any of those work.

• 1 year later...