Tabs on the Weather

HandyDan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking at the weather map our TV stations present, I don't think you have to send, its scheduled to go there on it's own (at least a piece of it). Still not sure it will close the shop doors tho'.

...More like insulated (long john) shirt over tee shirt followed by heavy flannel shirt, followed by sweat shirt, followed by thermal hoodie, followed by insulated coverall suit.   

Upper 20s and mostly cloudy today.  Winter storm warnings starting 1:00AM Monday and lasting into Tuesday.  6"-10" of snow predicted.  

Posted Images

18º this morning and moving to the 40s later...with lots of sun, so they say. Yesterday's sunshine was muted by more clouds than the weather folks though we would have. But at least it's dry and the temps are seasonable. Staring to think about the garden already, ordered the bean seeds yesterday.

Lets see its cloudy and a bit cold outside 30 degrees outside.... But yesterday was extremely nice it was actually warm enough for shorts out side 57 I think it was yesterday.  Speaking of shorts its time to put those on the shopping list.  Cold mornings and warm afternoons and evenings its definitely spring.  Speaking of daylight savings time GAG is coming up.

68° today. After yesterday's winds, I'll take anything that doesn't blow. What an awful day it was. Some gusts were recorded @ 53 MPH. And it blew ALL DAY long and into the late evening with no let up. Our newly planted trees seem to have survived. They're staked with 3 ea. steel fence posts and hose covered ropes.