Tabs on the Weather

HandyDan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Upper 20s and mostly cloudy today.  Winter storm warnings starting 1:00AM Monday and lasting into Tuesday.  6"-10" of snow predicted.  

I hurt just thinking about that!

...More like insulated (long john) shirt over tee shirt followed by heavy flannel shirt, followed by sweat shirt, followed by thermal hoodie, followed by insulated coverall suit.   

Posted Images

6:35AM 27° headed for 38° we got about 2" of "Crusty Stuff" overnight.

We finally warmed up to freezing after 16 days of below freezing yesterday, but like Fred didn't see any snow/ice melt. 

Went from 8" below average to 10" above average snowfall this month. <_<

Edited by Larry Buskirk

36º this morning, and we still have melting snow...so all's good. We may get to 40 today and they even predict near 50 all weekend.  I do wish the wind would die down a little. I went to get a capacitor for my DC yesterday and almost got blown off the road.

Oh, man! It's a balmy 42º this morning, after an entire day of brilliant sunshine and mid 40 temps yesterday. We really shed some snow as well, though we still have a lot left to melt. So it might not be as sunny today, but it's still supposed to be warm. Maybe we can get rid of the rest of it (the snow) today.