Tabs on the Weather

HandyDan

Yesterday turned out to be a miserable day, what with the wind, cloud cover,  and 30º temps. I had cleared the drive only to have the lower 1/2 drift over by dusk. This morning we're 26º and won't get out of the low 30s today....but it's supposed to be sunny. That makes all the difference in the world.

Edited by Fred W. Hargis Jr
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...Reminds me of the time they had to close the plant a few years back. The people that lived in town called in saying they couldn't make it in to work. Four of us that live out in the count

...Get out of mine!

76° today. We really do have 4 seasons. It's just hard to see the differences. 

Posted Images

Enough sun and warmth yesterday to melt probably 75% of the snow. We actually hit 40º! But today and the next several will be very typical December weather for us. Temps pretty normal (nights in the 20s, daytime near 30) and overcast. It sucks, but you don't have to shovel it! We start at 26º, with just a light breeze, though it may get a little windy later today.

34* at wake up. Supposed to be 70ish this PM. It'll continue to climb to Wednesday, when it'll hit 80*. So far, we're enjoying winter in S. AZ. But I do remember (in the 60's) several nights on the flight line at Davis Monthan, when huddling next to the running APU was pretty common. 

Yesterday started with some sunshine, but that turned out to be a teaser. It turned cloudy, and stayed very dreary all day. It will be the same today. We're starting at 25º and will get to 30 or so with plenty of cloud cover. Yeech, but there's nothing that needs shoveling. Looks like we have a slight warm up for the next week or so starting tomorrow.

Edited by Fred W. Hargis Jr