Tabs on the Weather

HandyDan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...Reminds me of the time they had to close the plant a few years back. The people that lived in town called in saying they couldn't make it in to work. Four of us that live out in the count

...Get out of mine!

76° today. We really do have 4 seasons. It's just hard to see the differences. 

Posted Images

Oh, man...it's 52º this morning, and we may get to 80 this afternoon. That's pretty much unheard of for us this time of year. Lots of sun today again, and I'm starting to wonder if I'll have the drag the water hose out of the barn (winter storage)  and water plants.

So after hitting 80º yesterday, we are at 60º this morning, and heading to the low 70s. A little bit of rain tonight (very little) and still warm tomorrow before e return to seasonal norms. I'm still cheering. [URL=http://www.sherv.net/][IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fans/cheerleader-smiley-emoticon.gif[/IMG][/URL]

After a short rain spell last night, we start at 54º and may get into the upper 60s later. But this is it for the warm spell, tomorrow we move back to norms.....30s in the morning and 50s during the day. It's been such a warm spell that many of the bug species killed off in the hard freeze we had a few weeks back have returned to life.

:ChinScratch:...Mother Nature told us the nice spell with record warm temps in the mid 70's is over. :(

She sent us some nasty :BlackCloud:with 70-80 MPH winds, and tornado warnings just before dark last evening. 33° with a forecast high of 49°. Still pretty windy.

Certainly more seasonable this morning, 24º as I type this and we move to 50 or so this afternoon. Light rain moves in this PM, and it stays relatively warm overnight. But tomorrow while it may start warm, the temps will drop through the day as another front crosses our area.