Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
HandyDan

Tabs on the Weather

Oh my gosh! I must of deleted it by accident guys, yesterday morning I was cleaning up the Free For All, deleting mass posts from the long threaded topics, to conserve server space, and I must of inadvertently nailed this one. For the ongoing topics I'll remove the inbetween posts from page one to the last page, leaving the first and last page intact to live on and prosper.

But I must of fat fingers this topic, so sorry guys! :(

After 90% 0f that white stuff had melted, everything is white again! :( Just above freezing, though, so we shouldn't have to shovel it. Besides, we can't go anywhere anyway! :(:(

Picture of the front yard....

...and the back!

John

Edited by HARO50

You folks with temps under 80, please turn on your fans and share some of the cool.  It's not even April and we are already having low to mid 80's.  We had a cool spell a couple days ago.  Overnight went all the way down to 70.  Felt pretty good.  Trees have bloomed and leafed out, had to mow the lawn already.  I have killed wasps already and the carpenter bees are flying around the wooden fences and the house.  I suspect we are going to have a real hurricane season.  Going to get some trees seriously trimmed.  

Steve, if you expect sympathy from me for your problems, well, sorry :ROFL:. We had a gloomy day yesterday and got to the mid 40s...today might be better. Starting at 37 this morning and may get to the 50s with a peak of sun later. I can only hope. I look forward to the nights being 70, but I will concede on the wasp thing....they suck!

Edited by Fred W. Hargis Jr

We are supposed to get to 60 today, but we were supposed to get to 50 yesterday and didn't. But we're 35° this morning, and over the next several days are supposed to be well above 60, almost 70 by Friday. I got to take my morning walk yesterday, but it may be a little too foggy this morning.