Moose Palm Scrim

aaronc

19 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

Aaron, although your medium isn't wood, I moved your excellent post to Wood Carving as that seems more descriptive of the work than the catch all of General Woodworking.  Maybe @John Morris can create a section simply labeled "Carving". 

Actually Aaron originally posted this in Free For All, I moved it to General Wood :lol: Then Gene moved it to Carving, and I think Gene made the right decision, it's is definitely a great carving!

I just didn't want to see this masterpiece lost in the Free For All. :)

1 hour ago, Gene Howe said:

Aaron, although your medium isn't wood, I moved your excellent post to Wood Carving as that seems more descriptive of the work than the catch all of General Woodworking.  Maybe @John Morris can create a section simply labeled "Carving". 

58 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Actually Aaron originally posted this in Free For All, I moved it to General Wood :lol: Then Gene moved it to Carving, and I think Gene made the right decision, it's is definitely a great carving!

I just didn't want to see this masterpiece lost in the Free For All. :)

I didn't really know where to post it,.....I gotta habit of not fitting in anywhere :unsure:   :WonderScratch:. Wherever you Gent's see fit to put it or any oddball contraption I may post in the future it is fine with me :TwoThumbsUp:Thanks for the comments. 

2 minutes ago, Gerald said:

All this time I thought this was Easy Company and @John Morris was Sgt Rock. Now see if anyone is old enough to remember that.

You got me on that one. Born in 66, childhood was in the 70's and teens in the 80's, what time stamp is that reference too Gerald, I don't even know if re-runs were on for my generation.