Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Had mentioned I had been sick for a bit. I had pneumonia for like three months. Got cleared today to get back in shop!!! Yay. But the doc looked at my hands for me because I thought I had arthritis setting in. Nope... appears I have ganglion cysts growing in second knuckle of every finger which probably will need surgery... well dang it... lol plenty of time to scour posts and get ideas.. so post lots of stuff guys and gals!   

Edited by Lissa Hall

Sounds painful, I hope all goes well for you in this surgery and you can get back to working with wood.  As I am not a doctor I had to consult the web to find out what this is.  For others wanting to know minus looking it up here ya go.

Ganglion cysts are noncancerous lumps that most commonly develop along the tendons or joints of your wrists or hands. They also may occur in the ankles and feet. Ganglion cysts are typically round or oval and are filled with a jellylike fluid.Small ganglion cysts can be pea-sized, while larger ones can be around an inch (2.5 centimeters) in diameter. Ganglion cysts can be painful if they press on a nearby nerve. Their location can sometimes interfere with joint movement

Had two on the back of my hand when I was a kid. Surgery the first time and burst it with a book the second time. Oh That is the treatment, burst the fluid sack and that is it . If it is accessible.

Hope you have a quick recovery with no repeat.