Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! December 16, 2019

John Morris

I have gotten very little done.  I had spent Friday milling some oak for a group of picture frames.  Stopped early as company was coming for supper and when I stepped into the shower - BAM - the sciatic nerve on my right side kicked me in the butt.  I have been hobbling around since then:(

I did get a mirror sandblasted yesterday and began the paint schedule - this is a Christmas gift requested last week and fortunately I had already told them I couldn't get a frame done for them in time so they ordered one from Michael's or Hobby Lobby.

I am not one for much sitting around, this is getting old...

Monday... took my son for the second of five radiation treatments to nuke a 2" tumor in his left lung. Went MUCH better than the first one! On the way home, we stopped to pick up a small Christmas tree. It will be the first in their new house (IF he can get it in there!).

image.png.3547d89d68c874b5c52b3d9f156c81d0.png

By that evening, a scratchy throat had turned into a full-blown cold, and I could barely drag myself out of bed. Feeling a LITTLE better now, so maybe back to normal tomorrow.

John