Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

John Morris

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! December 2, 2019

Rate this topic

Getting doors about done for deck closet. Next project is a desk for my wife's office.

Added wheels to one end if my sawhorse / cat house builds. To move lift on one side till wheels contact the ground. 

IMG_20191201_141652239.jpg.bd56a5055de212bdc3159bdc89c83541.jpg

IMG_20191201_141629893.jpg.a265cfd86907a0804ce1f1ca50f56d50.jpg

3 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said:

My giddy up go has done got up and left! :OldManSmiley:

Mine's been gone for years. Every once in a while I hear faint hoof beats. I just ignore them.:OldManSmiley:

Edited by Gene Howe

19 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

Let me interpret for the Cat. 

"So when is this going to be done?  The other Human that feeds me wants to see results and I have better stuff to do then come here and see this still not done.  Today Human!!!  Move it move it move it!!!!"

You forgot the other parts. "When are you feeding me next, and where are my play toys?"

:D