Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

FlGatorwood

Shopsmith Christmas 2019 catalog

Rate this topic

For those who have a Shopsmith or wish one, here is the latest link.  

http://www.shopsmith.com/fdcatalog/request.htm?utm_medium=email&utm_source=sharpspring&sslid=szQ0MzExMLQ0NzQFAA&sseid=M7QwMDIxMzEytQQA&jobid=ccdd3d26-0354-4c87-997e-212871b7f6b7

If you own a Shopsmith and have not called the company to register, please call them at the number on the catalog.  Let them know you own one and they will put you on the mailing list.  Then you can get a paper copy.  

Personally, I can't afford their prices, so I am going to request that they save the paper and postage.  When I need something, I will get a scrap of paper, make notes from the online catalog, make a phone call to them and be done.  I just need some new belts.  The last time they were changed was by Mr. Bill Mayo.