Masonsailor

Sorry. Those were of the table. The circles in the turning are pieces of brass pipe cut to length, inserted into some of the segmented pieces and then the center filled with a dowel of the same wood which was Brazilian walnut I believe. The rest of the turning is Paduak. 
Paul

42 minutes ago, Masonsailor said:

I apologize. They didn’t seem to load in order. 
Paul

Mason, you can upload your images in any order you like, then place them in your topic or post in the order you like by placing your cursor in the location you want the image to show, then click on the image in the attachments area.

Look at the attachments area as a staging area for your images, that is where they are uploaded, then you can manipulate the order any way you like by placing them in your topic.

Once your  images are placed in your topic, you can then double click on an image, and be presented with more options to manipulate your image, justify left, right, etc, and even size of image.

I am a pretty active veteran and saw the website while searching for something else veteran related. While checking out the site I noticed Gene was a member so I gave it a closer look. I have wanted to find a new home for woodworking for some time now. Congratulations on your website ! Glad I found it. 
Paul

4 hours ago, Masonsailor said:

Sorry. Those were of the table. The circles in the turning are pieces of brass pipe cut to length, inserted into some of the segmented pieces and then the center filled with a dowel of the same wood which was Brazilian walnut I believe. The rest of the turning is Paduak. 
Paul

Thanks!