Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

John Moody

Friday (Black), November 29, 2019, What’s on your Patriot Woodworker Agenda.

Rate this topic

Those boards with the laser cuts are awesome.  I need to retrieve a cedar board or two, slice them with the bandsaw to make a box for another neighbor widow who lost her son last month.  He has some patches and such that he earned as a young man.  She wants to preserve them.  Then I need to mow and rake some pecan leaves.  Then a few other projects after this like restoring a maple chest.  I have enough to keep me busy this winter and I'll keep warm just working.  Those of you going on trips, enjoy.  

Thank you, John Morris for shopping for our special family.  I see that you changed your avatar again.  

5 hours ago, FlGatorwood said:

Thank you, John Morris for shopping for our special family.  I see that you changed your avatar again.

I love being an Elf! Ya, my old avatar was kind of deceptive, it showed a much slimmer handsome young man than I am today. :lol: My wife however, never seems to change.