Photo Compression

Danl

Dan, I don't think there is a compression in Win10. I just go online and use image compression software. There are many free sources. Just Google image compression online.

Upload your images and let it do it's work 

In Win7 the image editing was much more robust and had compression available.

icon.png
IMAGECOMPRESSOR.COM

Optimizilla is the ultimate image optimizer to compress your images in JPEG and PNG formats to the minimum possible size.

• 2 weeks later...

Danl my wife has been using Rapid Resizer in her stained glass doings almost since we have lived here, about 20 years I think.. It used to be free and we still don't have to pay anything but now new customers I think it does cost.. I use it almost daily with what I do with pictures I get from here and there. I know every time we get a new computer we just type in the numbers and it loads again with all the new up dates from time to time...It will flip a picture if I need a reversed picture for the other side if something where I use to hold a mirror to a pattern and try to reverse it. I can elongate a round clock dial oval or what ever it takes to fit in a certain area. Anything I get off the internet is resized then printed for a pattern. I just can't operate without it..

Did you see if you can get a free trial of it for a while?

13 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

Did you see if you can get a free trial of it for a while?

I do not see an option for a free trial.  I'm going to have to get out the credit card or spend some time with the copy machine.  Thanks Jesse

Danl