A little time off..

steven newman

Well...I did have 2 projects on the schedule, last Friday.....but....

That was before I was given a "lift" by the Huber Heights, OH EMS squad...We had gone to the town to pick up my grandson.   Stopped at the Walmart on the way back home....wasn't feeling all that good...waddled into the store, sat down at the BP machine, and got my Blood Pressure checked....210/107?  :JawDrop:  Asked the pharmacist about it...we did a second test..was even higher....called my LNP Daughter about it...in about 10 minutes, she was there, along with the Squad...:SaluteandRun:..Then I spent the Friday night in the ER, before I was kept for Observation overnight....they finally got the bp down to 130/70 range,:TwoThumbsUp: and let me go home....

Calling my Cardio Doctor Monday morning, and see what he says.....right now, I am too tired to do a whole lot. 

Projects?   Well, Gene Howe knows about the one I will be doing....the other Project? :ChinScratch:   Seems I still have a 1 x 6 x 8-1/2' Ash plank.   There are a few decent scraps in the shop, as well.....I was going to see IF a small Shaker End Table could be built using that amount of "leftovers".   Maybe a 15" x 15" square top?   Might even sneak a drawer in?   Legs?   Those MIGHT be glue-ups...1-1/2 x 1-1/2" squares...then tapered.   maybe try out the new handsaws?  May have to buy one more "stick" of Ash....we'll see....depends on other things, right now :ChinScratch:

Stay tuned......:cowboy: