Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

Larry Buskirk

Multiple Email Notifications

Larry I must be in the same boat as you are in. Nothing is ever important. I get close to 1000 each week or two and nothing is important...My problem is I can only delete 10 at a time and is a pain in the neck.. Sudenlink is my supplier and they have made the weather channel black for about three weeks so may we are fixing to change things...Not a lot of carriers out here so don't even know what or who would be the least worry some. Wife says she pays about 206.02 a month for so called high speed internet and TV. We tried an antenna but signals are too far away. Dish and Direct TV have been used also so still undecided.

Our age the stories on Weather are the most interesting. Also it seems like all the movies are all shooting and killing so no wonder Americans are changing in to what they see and hear.

17 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Also, can you guys please revisit your notification panel and make sure your switches are where you want them to be?

I have mine set to none, I check daily and saw no need to get an email that I never check anyway.

Method to use for content I follow automatically

A notification when new content is posted

One email per day with all new content from that day

One email per week with all new content from that week

Do not send me notifications

Changing this option will not affect existing followed content.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.